Thursday, June 11, 2009

It is confirmed

Well, we have been confirmed.....it is Swine flu. It turns out that it started with Kam on Sunday, Kyler got it Monday and today it is Kaide's turn. He woke up with a fever of 102 and isn't feeling well at all. I think I have had about 6-7 hours sleep in the last week. Okay maybe more like 10....but it doesn't help when I am getting that in 2-3 hour increments.

Kyler is starting to act a little better. Hopefully this passes quickly through our house. We picked up our meds today from the drive thru at Walgreens and now we are in the house for the next 48 hours. I will probably go crazy by then because of this weather and the fact that even if I wanted to go out, I can't. LOL

Russ just happened to miss this virus. He left for Wisconsin last Saturday for his 2 weeks of annual training and will miss all the fun! He has been really worried and it sucks because he is there and we are here, so he cannot help. He is worried about the kids and my pain and lack of sleep. I love him a lot. He was tested today for Swine just to ensure he was not carrying it and did not have any symptoms....he came back healthy. =) That is good to hear since he is still going to be gone for another week.

Well, I am going to go try to take a nap while Kyler is asleep. I have a feeling that tonight Kyler will be fine in his own bed (for the first time this week) and it will be Kaide that will be sleeping in the living room with me. =) I love my kids so much! I hope they get feeling better soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment